Guest Relation Officer
Attend to guests courteously and deal promptly with their requests and queries. Check on VIP guest movements, complete their pre-registration formalities.
- Welcome guests / clients / vendors while visiting and farewell at the time of leaving the office.
- Handling guest complaints and concerns in an efficient and timely manner.
- Overseeing VIP guests visits
- Coordinating with other departments
- Have up to date information on Employees and their contact details
- Providing excellent customer service as per corporate standards
- Greeting guests as they enter and exit
- Providing information regarding the organization / project through respective teams
- Co-ordinate with housekeeping for up keeping of Lobby area
- Ensure that all meetings with Guests / Clients / Vendors with respective teams are handled smoothly without unnecessary delay or discomfort to any
- Adhere to strict staff grooming and hygiene standards
- Consciously and continuously strive to better her skills
- Good command of the English language is essential, both written and verbal along with local language.
- Must possess strong organization time management skills, attention to detail
- Must be guest service focused and a team player
- Positive attitude and outgoing personality is essential
- Professional in demeanor and presentation
- Personable, enthusiastic, self-motivated and able to work independently
- Observant, discriminating and detail-oriented
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills
- Good guest interaction skills
- Good listening skills
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Leadership / People management